Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.52 in (1033.5 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE