Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 16 mph.
- Monday Rain. High near 49. South southwest wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE