Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 32. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Snow before 10am, then rain likely. High near 44. South wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Christmas Day A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE