Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in (1032.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE