Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
Downtown Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Rain. High near 53. West southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE