Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. East wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE