Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306 Lon: -122.28250 Elev: 604ft.
Lake Forest Park WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. Light east northeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE