Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 20. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. South wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE