Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles ENE Downtown Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE