Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles E North Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 14 mph.
- Monday Rain. High near 49. South southwest wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE