Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles NE Seattle-University WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 1pm. High near 44. South southwest wind 15 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE