Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles NE Seattle-University WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Light south wind.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE