Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
South Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE