Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity63% Wind SpeedSW 8 MPH Barometer30.01 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles WNW Kirkland WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light southwest after midnight. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 47. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday Rain. High near 52. South wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Rain, mainly before 4pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.