Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles NNW Kirkland WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 34. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Light east northeast wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE