Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.58 in (1035.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles SSE Bothell WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 51. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE