Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306 Lon: -122.28250 Elev: 604ft.
3 Miles WSW Woodinville WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE