Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles NW Redmond WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE