Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306 Lon: -122.28250 Elev: 604ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. East wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE