Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity90% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint50°F (10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532°N Lon: 121.985°W Elev: 80ft.
2 Miles S Woodinville WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Showers. High near 50. West southwest wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.