Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532 Lon: -121.985 Elev: 80ft.
2 Miles S Woodinville WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 21. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 25. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Light south southeast wind.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE