Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532 Lon: -121.985 Elev: 80ft.
2 Miles SSE Redmond WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. Light east wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE