Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles ENE Lloyd Center OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 54. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE