Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.54 in (1034.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles SSE Delta Park OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 7 to 14 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE