Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 17 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE