Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Tucumcari Municipal (KTCC)
Lat: 35.19 Lon: -103.6 Elev: 4051ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Quay County, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE