Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76°N Lon: 108.23°W Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE