Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.35 Lon: -78.43 Elev: 410ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and sleet before 1pm, then a chance of snow between 1pm and 4pm. High near 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Edward County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE