Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 18 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Norfolk, Naval Air Station (KNGU)
Lat: 36.94 Lon: -76.28 Elev: 33ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 46. North wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Norfolk/Portsmouth, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE