Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Richmond International Airport (KRIC)
Lat: 37.51°N Lon: 77.31°W Elev: 164ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Henrico, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE