Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsfield Municipal Airport (KPSF)
Lat: 42.43 Lon: -73.29 Elev: 1194ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely before 1pm, then rain likely between 1pm and 5pm, then rain and sleet likely after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Berkshire, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE