Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Houghton Lake, Roscommon County Airport (KHTL)
Lat: 44.38°N Lon: 84.68°W Elev: 1151ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered flurries after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of flurries before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 14 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Roscommon County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE