Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedS 14 mph Barometer30.17 in (1023.1 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
La Crosse, La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.26°W Elev: 653ft.
2 Miles SSW La Crosse WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Wednesday Cloudy, with a high near 37. Southeast wind 7 to 13 mph. Wednesday Night A chance of drizzle before 3am, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Thursday A slight chance of freezing drizzle before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 8 to 15 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. North wind 7 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.