Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.65 in (1004.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.25°W Elev: 669ft.
2 Miles SSW La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 2pm, then a slight chance of rain between 2pm and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. North wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North wind around 6 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE