Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedE 10 mph Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility1.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.41°W Elev: 220ft.
Montgomery AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 62 by 5am. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 70. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tuesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 61. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 57 by 5pm. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.