Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedWSW 36 G 45 MPH Barometer29.86 in (1009.2 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twin Falls, Joslin Field-Magic Valley Regional Airport (KTWF)
Lat: 42.47861°N Lon: 114.47611°W Elev: 4150ft.
Twin Falls ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain. High near 54. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Rain. Low around 40. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 23 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.