Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333°N Lon: 116.63333°W Elev: 2431ft.
3 Miles S Nampa ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 56. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 43. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 54. South southeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE