Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedW 5 MPH Barometer30.13 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333°N Lon: 116.63333°W Elev: 2431ft.
Caldwell ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light east southeast wind. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Rain before 11pm, then rain and snow likely. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.