Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet) (KCCU)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 106.15°W Elev: 12074ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow between 9am and noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE