Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Rain and snow, mainly after 8am. Temperature rising to near 42 by 10am, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE