Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson and West Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Northeast Park Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE