Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 31 mph
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE