Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility20.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE