Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 21 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Akron/Washington Co (KAKO)
Lat: 40.17 Lon: -103.22 Elev: 4662ft.
Fort Morgan CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -2. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -19. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -17. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -12. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West southwest wind around 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE