Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
Estes Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 33. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 17 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 16. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE