Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity41% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the evening. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.