Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE