Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Walden/Jackson County Airport (K33V)
Lat: 40.75°N Lon: 106.27°W Elev: 8153ft.
Red Feather Lakes CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow. Temperature rising to near 32 by 9am, then falling to around 27 during the remainder of the day. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE