Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.; river flooding is also possible
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. due to the remnants of Odile. The heaviest rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash flooding, as well as river flooding, will be a risk for many locations in this region.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.92 in (1012.9 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Saint Johnsbury (K1V4)
Lat: 44.42°N Lon: 72.02°W Elev: 700ft.
Saint Johnsbury VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday Patchy fog before 8am. Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 36. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 11 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.