Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Plattsburgh International Airport (KPBG)
Lat: 44.65 Lon: -73.47 Elev: 271ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 34. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Light northwest wind.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Clinton, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE