Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 12 MPH
- Barometer29.74 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Livingston, Mission Field Airport (KLVM)
Lat: 45.69944°N Lon: 110.44833°W Elev: 4656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow. Temperature falling to around 44 by 5pm. South southeast wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 24. North northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 6 inches.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston Area, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE