Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Beaufort, Marine Corps Air Station (KNBC)
Lat: 32.48°N Lon: 80.72°W Elev: 49ft.
Hilton Head Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 55. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 8 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Beaufort County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE