Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 mph
- Barometer29.45 in (997.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront (KBKL)
Lat: 41.52°N Lon: 81.68°W Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet, becoming all snow after 10am. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 21 by 5pm. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 11pm, then snow showers likely between 11pm and 2am, then a chance of snow showers after 2am. Low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -9. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cuyahoga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE