Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront (KBKL)
Lat: 41.52 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly after 2pm. High near 32. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 24. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday A chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cuyahoga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE